Looking for ideas and suggestions on 2006 TJ Rubicon upgrades

I've been having some starter trouble. What better time to upgrade the cables than when your looking at all that anyway. I dont think the cables were really the cause to the problem but couldn't hurt,.Right?..lol.
When changing the cables i found that there's a whole in the bottom of the starter.
My guess is I knocked the little plastic plug out of the hole, then filled it with mud. It got dark on me before I could do anything with it.
Id like to go ahead and get a starter, maybee i can clean this one back up for a good spare.
Im thinking of upgrading alternater also so it'd have a spare too. One more thing for the list.
My starter trouble ended up being the small wire terminal at the starter, it was loose and muddy probably didn't help.

Does anyone have a guestamate on how many hours work outboarding shocks,weilding shock brackets,and trackbar bracket?
Can the spring perch on the axle be moved to adjust the ride height? Im loaded heavy and low in the back.

This would be for a tummy tuck.

Its an 06 tjr with a 4" rock krawler lift.

I've done three rear outboards. Plan on two very long days. Or three less long days.

The lower seats can be rolled and flattened. Doing so will reduce the ride height some.