WTB: Looking for new or remanufactured TJ rear wiper motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeepcj6

Supporting Member
Hi folks. So daughter was a little slow in contacting auto wrecker in her area for picking up a rear wiper motor that supposedly was in stock. Does anybody have any suggestions other then auto wreckers etc. Looked on epay lots of 03 to 06 but 02, not. Big plastic gear inside is stripped bad in one spot. So I think it is easier to replace. Thanks guys. Off to check out Rock Auto and the Wermopar. Later

If it fits I have a whole wiper assembly from an 01 hardtop that I did not reinstall after the rear window was broken. If you don’t find one locally it's yours. Don't know what the shipping would be but if it is just the gear you need it may not be all that much. I will look at it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jeepcj6 and Chris
If it fits I have a whole wiper assembly from an 01 hardtop that I did not reinstall after the rear window was broken. If you don’t find one locally it's yours. Don't know what the shipping would be but if it is just the gear you need it may not be all that much. I will look at it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If the wiper motor cover is available, I'll buy that from you!

My rear wiper motor quit and I'm looking for a replacement. RockAuto has Cardone, I've seen Crown in my internet searches, and an eBay listing has what they claim is a Bosch surplus. Mopar is discontinued. I've searched the car-part.com website linked above and am waiting on a quote from one listing.

Anyone have a recommendation or experience with wiper motors from any of the above?

I repaired a hardtop last winter and bought a used Mopar motor from Rays Wranglers on Ebay. IIRC it was only $30 bucks.

I repaired a hardtop last winter and bought a used Mopar motor from Rays Wranglers on Ebay. IIRC it was only $30 bucks.

Thanks, I'll keep my eye out. Looks like they only currently have a couple front motors listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.