Looking for opinions on body lift

Well I put in a savvy order for their shift cable, 1.25 body lift, and 1.0 motor mount lift. Body lift was on back order but was told they should ship this week.

Well I put in a savvy order for their shift cable, 1.25 body lift, and 1.0 motor mount lift. Body lift was on back order but was told they should ship this week.
I’m waiting for the exact same stuff minus MML. I was told Feb 10 was when they’d be back in stock. Still waiting on shipping info so maybe we will both get it soon 🍻

I might leap to 35's. My hesitation is the cost.
33's get me through the trails I roam on in AZ.

The biggest con I've had with body lifts in the past is on a 20 year old jeep its possible you might break a body bolt and depending on what bolt it is and how it breaks you might be cutting into your tub.

Figured it was worth adding to this thread.

The biggest con I've had with body lifts in the past is on a 20 year old jeep its possible you might break a body bolt and depending on what bolt it is and how it breaks you might be cutting into your tub.

Figured it was worth adding to this thread.
It helps to use a kit that replaces all the hardware and uses a rigid mount that does not stress the tub mount any significant amount over stock. SAVVY is what I used, and fits both those criteria.