Looking for quality aftermarket seat covers

burghermike

Looking for seat covers that are quality , snug fitting and easily installed, removable and washable. I need to lighten up the interior. It’s very dark! Black. Ugh.

I have the Cal Trends https://www.caltrend.com
Stupid cheap. But great quality & very durable, warm when it's cold out, and not hot when it's hot out. Really happy with them.
Mine are from the Duraplus line, which is sort of a cordura/tweed material. I haven't washed them, other than to just brush the dirt off or wipe them down.
They have several other materials too, including a faux leather, that may be more to your liking (lightening up the interior).

IMG_20190223_132731386.jpg

Based on your first post , only Bartact fit that criteria ...forget anything you know about seat covers, think rugged, new upholstery over your existing that you will appreciate every time you open the door, while preserving your original or hiding its defects.

A lot of thought went into them . One of my all time favorite aftermarket accessories , as I go back to CJ era Jeeps and non cloth seats in a Jeep just made sense to me , and still do.

I had a hard time believing any seat cover was worth that at first ...until I got them .

This is just me and my weird ways but I looked at Bartact and IGGEE covers. Only single solitary reason why I didn't go with Bartact is I have this thing about spending a decent amount of money for something and not having the option of getting it without their name blazoned across it. At least for something as simple as a seat cover.

So IGGEE it was and am happy with those so far. Now if you can order Bartact without their name stitched across every one of them well then sonofa...

This is just me and my weird ways but I looked at Bartact and IGGEE covers. Only single solitary reason why I didn't go with Bartact is I have this thing about spending a decent amount of money for something and not having the option of getting it without their name blazoned across it. At least for something as simple as a seat cover.

So IGGEE it was and am happy with those so far. Now if you can order Bartact without their name stitched across every one of them well then sonofa...
The Bartact company has great customer support. I called them to inquire about special stitching. They will stitch any other name instead of the company's, but at a cost. I didn't ask them about just removing the name and leaving it blank though. The representative told me they can mix and match the colors of the seat panels and the stitching to anything they have at their warehouse...again, as a special order and with additional costs.

Reactions: burghermike
I got the CalTrend covers in nylon. They fit perfectly and are bulletproof. My pup🐕 can get her nails through almost anything. Leather seats? Scuffed and scraped. Wetsuit material? Gone in 60 sec. She went through the stock fabric that was in perfect shape (I don't think the PO ever had a passenger) in two, three trips to town at the most. She hasn't been able to touch these ones. Dog hair wipes right off. Even after a trip to the pig barn there is no stains or smells! You can certainly pay more, but it would be hard to do better.👍

I just got Marathon seat covers for the Jeep, I have had them on the Ram 3500 for a couple years now, wear like iron. I have them in the Condura material. That's about as tough as it gets, fits all your requirements you posted. The truck was close to 500. for front and back, I did just the front seats on the jeep for 300. delivered. Great company and they call you first to go over your order before making them.

Reactions: burghermike
Northridge 4x4 has 10% off now on Bartact. Shipping takes awhile but could be here before Christmas. I ordered Olive Drab--hope it looks good.

Do you have a photo of the Olive Drab installed? I'm considering this combo for my Forest Green TJ and would like to get an idea of what they look like in person and not the stock online photos.