California Looking for quality repair shop near Oceanside

saharapaul

Hi Guys,
I just moved to Oceanside CA and am looking for a couple of repair shops that people would recommend to work on my tj. Where i live now i have no garage or driveway.
thanks

Looking for suspension and general repair.
Can you be more specific? My Escondido go-to guy is a generalist and not one for suspension lifts, are you talking suspension lifts or suspension lift modifications/? What type of general repairs? There's a genuine Jeep & suspension guru (in every sense of that word) 50 miles up the I-15 if you need in depth work.

Reactions: CodaMan
Not looking for suspension lifts , just ball joints, bearings and squeaky front end stuff and electrical. So really a good jack of all trades to work on my mostly stock toj. My wife’s tj is 3.5 metal cloak lift and 33s ....maybe I will be next. Thanks for your help.

Can you be more specific? My Escondido go-to guy is a generalist and not one for suspension lifts, are you talking suspension lifts or suspension lift modifications/? What type of general repairs? There's a genuine Jeep & suspension guru (in every sense of that word) 50 miles up the I-15 if you need in depth work.

Sounds like my guy would be a good choice then. Eddie's Garage in Escondido at (760) 738-9822. I will say he's old and his shop is small but he's definitely honest and won't overcharge you or find unnecessary work. I've sent several to him over the years and all were happy with his work. If you call him, let him know Jerry Bransford with the Jeep and Lexus sent you, he's been good and fair to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: saharapaul
Sounds like my guy would be a good choice then. Eddie's Garage in Escondido at (760) 738-9822. I will say he's old and his shop is small but he's definitely honest and won't overcharge you or find unnecessary work. I've sent several to him over the years and all were happy with his work. If you call him, let him know Jerry Bransford with the Jeep and Lexus sent you, he's been good and fair to me.
Thank you for the recommendation Jerry that’s very kind. Keep on Jeep’n On!

Reactions: Jerry Bransford