WTB: Looking for some 6" oem flares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffinhed

Looking for a mint shape set of oem rubicon flares. I believe the rubi ones are 6". Send me a price shipped to Oroville Washington state :)
Also....anyone have an arb bull bumper for sale in bc Canada?

There are some in the 6-7 inch range made by rugged ridge and other companies.

Those ones you sent the link to, are they genuine jeep ones? I did measure mine and they are indeed 4.25"

Yes, mine were. Came in a MOPAR box and all.

x2 above. They even come with the little dog ear extensions. I got these earlier this year - still have mine in the box. Was going to do the 1" H&R springs and put these flares on, but probably won't. Like my 04 tj Sport the way it is - basically stock.

In fact I'm actually thinking of selling these + a almost perfect Bestop Trektop NX (that I hardly use) + some other stuff that "I Just had to have"! So if you're in the Salem area maybe you can talk me into selling these :).
PC290894.JPG

I dont have my glasses on and apparently 'I dont' got changed to 'indent' lol....but I may be interested in them...

I'll check tomorrow on actual freight charges to Oroville, WA and then PM you with a total quote if that's ok. A quick look @ FedEx and UPS was somewhere between $40-$50 (US), but the shipping weight on the box seems high, so I'll stop at the FedEx drop site to confirm. Do you want the little extensions - I wouldn't mind keeping them as a backup to my Sport ones. I'll probably kick myself down the line if I part with these, but, as someone in my family likes to remind me, my garage is filling with good intentions (on both the TJ and Crosstrek).

I did notice on your other post that you seem to have the 4-1/4" flares now and they looked in good shape. Why new ones?

Reactions: MountaineerTom
I measured mine and found that they were 4 1/4 so I changed it to those ones that I'm looking for as the other ones are probably not as common. I dont need the little end pieces either so that's fine. Thanks :)

My present flares are bent and deformed on the front right now and the rest ones are totally chipped up from rocks. This may sound weird but I want to get my jeep into an almost mint stage as it was very clean when I bought it and I want to preserve it as a 'survivor'. I love the tj's and I think the rubicon will go down as one of the best American vehicles ever made. In all honesty I dont have a desire for any other vehicle on the market new or used...other than a porsche gt3 rs ;) that will come at a later time in life....hoping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.