Looking for some good metal music

Hell yeah everyone knows them from that movie.
when we met corpse grinder there was a guy asking him how was Jim Carey and he wasn’t in the band yet Ooops. they are my sons favorite band.

C4EAD83F-1669-44C5-B2C5-9D889EEA9620.jpeg

Reactions: SouthernLJ
If you have never seen, In this moment... it probably will be different than your expect. They are all about the show, lots of costume & prop changes. It was a good concert, ready for the next one. :cool:

20220323_151713.jpg

If you have never seen, In this moment... it probably will be different than your expect. They are all about the show, lots of costume & prop changes. It was a good concert, ready for the next one. :cool:

View attachment 317717

I've seen them live. Wasn't impressed with the way she sounded. I think they played around noon and there just wasn't much energy. It's funny that you posted this, I listened to Blood last night.

I've seen them live. Wasn't impressed with the way she sounded. I think they played around noon and there just wasn't much energy. It's funny that you posted this, I listened to Blood last night.
It is funny how every show seems different. The daughter and I both thought she sounded awesome, but it didn’t feel like a “metal” show. Everyone was watching what they were doing, no banging, surfing or even a hint of a pit.

I did decided that wage war was one of my new favs, they put on a great show. Especially consider they were the opening act.

It is funny how every show seems different. The daughter and I both thought she sounded awesome, but it didn’t feel like a “metal” show. Everyone was watching what they were doing, no banging, surfing or even a hint of a pit.

I did decided that wage war was one of my new favs, they put on a great show. Especially consider they were the opening act.

How was Slipknot? Seems like it would be an awesome show.

How was Slipknot? Seems like it would be an awesome show.
They we’re as always, very good. They always have a lot going on and little to no down time. As far as on stage antics they are starting to show their age, but hey…cant be 20 forever right? This was the 4th time I have seen them, so I guess I am a little burnt out. But, I would go again as long as my kid wants to go with me.

They we’re as always, very good. They always have a lot going on and little to no down time. As far as on stage antics they are starting to show their age, but hey…cant be 20 forever right? This was the 4th time I have seen them, so I guess I am a little burnt out. But, I would go again as long as my kid wants to go with me.

The time Sid broke both of his heels and kept going. Who else would do that?

• Wow