Looking for stock spring take off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane Mckinley

Zipman35
Supporting Member
Willing to pay shipping if someone just has a set taking up space.

I’ve got 250k on mine and are measuring 10” front and 6” rear [emoji15]

38916 zip code

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi

Taking mine off next week for anew lift I have 130k on my 2.5L don’t seem saggy but I haven’t measured them I can if u want

Absolutely. Once you do measure them if you have not taken them off yet. That’ll give me an idea. I’m assuming yours are stock and obviously at 130k have more life left that mine at 251k

2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi

I have some Moog 3226/3227 with maybe 2500 miles. They are spec'd for the Rubicon/ac/auto trans, heavier than stock rates, ride excellent with Rancho 5000X. Give me your address and I will check on shipping.

Reactions: Shane Mckinley
Set of TJ Rubicon takeoffs on the shelf, 20k original miles when removed. Let me know if the others don't work out.

I have some Moog 3226/3227 with maybe 2500 miles. They are spec'd for the Rubicon/ac/auto trans, heavier than stock rates, ride excellent with Rancho 5000X. Give me your address and I will check on shipping.
If those are sitting on the shelf, would you mind measuring the free height? I'd like to compare those to the Rubi springs I have stored...thanks!

Likewise. Measurements are good. I’m not sure how Rubi would work on a sport with stock shocks.

I’m planning on the rs5000x though for sue

2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi

Status
Not open for further replies.