Looking to buy 1st Wrangler

Hi I found another one! 2005 2 Door Jeep Wrangler TJ. 4.0 6 cylinder manual transmission 4x4 and runs excellent. Just installed NEW PCM computer. NEW crankshaft sensor, NEW oxygen sensor, NEW camshaft sensor, NEW battery, NEW fuel pump and other New sensors. Features Soft Top, Cloth Bucket Seats, Rear Bench Seat, Tow Hooks, 33' Tires with Aftermarket Rims, This one lives in Colorado Should I be worried - Can't see any rust

COL.jpg

COL2.jpg

col3.jpg

col4.jpg

col5.jpg

col6.jpg

Yes , that's what I thought. Any concerns that it comes from Colorado?
Can’t speak for a Colorado Jeep but the frame is the big concern. I assume the new PCM is working and all good, might need to confirm that. See what others that are in or closer to Colorado have to say. Cost to get it home might be the only issue and that could be a cool trip if you can make time.

Yes , that's what I thought. Any concerns that it comes from Colorado?
Mike where are you located in Oregon? I have a 04 Sport with less than 60,000 miles that I have been thinking of selling. STOCK except some skids and has a ARB front locker and a Dana 44 TracLoc rear differential. But I'm having a real hard time selling it because I really like this little character. But just not driving it enough since the fires destroyed the area I spent time in. So before I post 1st here (if I ever do) you're welcome to look at it. May be out of your price range but it will give you an idea of what to look for. This is a really clean Jeep - always garaged. I'm in Salem. If interested just PM me. I can also send a spec sheet if desired. Thx. Good luck on your search.

Can’t speak for a Colorado Jeep but the frame is the big concern. I assume the new PCM is working and all good, might need to confirm that. See what others that are in or closer to Colorado have to say. Cost to get it home might be the only issue and that could be a cool trip if you can make time.
Mike where are you located in Oregon? I have a 04 Sport with less than 60,000 miles that I have been thinking of selling. STOCK except some skids and has a ARB front locker and a Dana 44 TracLoc rear differential. But I'm having a real hard time selling it because I really like this little character. But just not driving it enough since the fires destroyed the area I spent time in. So before I post 1st here (if I ever do) you're welcome to look at it. May be out of your price range but it will give you an idea of what to look for. This is a really clean Jeep - always garaged. I'm in Salem. If interested just PM me. I can also send a spec sheet if desired. Thx. Good luck on your search.
Hi, I'd love to come and have a look. Sorry not sure how to PM you - but here's my email - [email protected]
I work out of Salem and just about anytime suits me.
Thanks

Hi I found another one! 2005 2 Door Jeep Wrangler TJ. 4.0 6 cylinder manual transmission 4x4 and runs excellent. Just installed NEW PCM computer. NEW crankshaft sensor, NEW oxygen sensor, NEW camshaft sensor, NEW battery, NEW fuel pump and other New sensors. Features Soft Top, Cloth Bucket Seats, Rear Bench Seat, Tow Hooks, 33' Tires with Aftermarket Rims, This one lives in Colorado Should I be worried - Can't see any rust

View attachment 286005

View attachment 286006

View attachment 286007

View attachment 286008

View attachment 286009

View attachment 286010
I would be wary of this one. Frame looks good but new computer, cam sensor, crank sensor, O2 sensors, etc. so7nds like someone was chasing codes. If so, did they get it or are you inherting it?

Thanks guys for all the feed back!! I have found another any comments and thoughts would be great!!
Here is a 2000 jeep with 119000 miles on.
Has 4.0 straight 6, 4x4, manual transmission, comes with soft top and cargo net top, stock height with 31” KO2s- no known mechanical problems, have had it for almost 4 years and it’s been incredibly reliable.
From Western Washington area - Marysville WA
Used as a daily driver wanting to get something bigger and asking 13800 - quite High I think.

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Reactions: Jamison C