Looking to camp, planning a ride to get me home

DuvelSteve

Jeep happy
Supporting Member
Hello,
I’m a lot like a tons of other new members, always wanted a Jeep, finally found a place where life and Jeep intersected in a positive way. I’ve been looking at LJs since they came out, a little more room, better towing ability and driving experience.

I’ve worked in fleet operations for 30 years, but have not had a personal project vehicle in 20+ years. A few motorcycles, but those don’t count.

A number of you have helped me greatly in finding and evaluating a bunch of Jeeps without you even being aware of it. Thank you. Your willingness to share is invaluable.

I recently joined as a member and bought in to the Supporting Member. $30 is cheap. I spent $150 on the factory manuals and they don’t have any suggestions spring rates or shock valving.

My Jeep is a good starting point. Plans to belly tuck, update suspension to known components, build a camping center in the rear, etc. I want to camp with my family and not be concerned with getting back home.

E31742E6-116F-4138-8F43-164DE3BE7D6F.jpeg

Cheers
Steve

Reactions: Chris
Great looking Unlimited and welcome to the forum (thanks for becoming a supporting member by the way)!

Now you just have to get ready to empty your pockets :LOL: