Looking to do some upgrades to the TJ

Do you want to drill out your frame side mount? With the RC you do not drill out the mount. It uses the same tapered hole as the stock bar. If the hole is wallowed out or you choose to drill out the frame mount then the JKS bar is the one to keep.
Ok, wasn’t sure if one was dramatically better than the other. RC was the one I knowingly bought so I will stick with that. If there is wiggle room then I will swap to JKS. Not opposed to drilling either, just didn’t expect to get it lol

Hey guys, quick question for you. What is the benefit of the rear track bar relocation bracket? I installed everything and put in the new RC rear track bar without it, still not driving it yet due to front jounce issues, but before I make it road ready I want to see if I need it or not.

Hey guys, quick question for you. What is the benefit of the rear track bar relocation bracket? I installed everything and put in the new RC rear track bar without it, still not driving it yet due to front jounce issues, but before I make it road ready I want to see if I need it or not.

It reestablishes the geometry of the track bar after the jeep has been changed by a suspension lift. Something about roll center or something of that nature.