Looks like a really nice LJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a good price if it’s as clean as it looks and is accident free

That’s a steal, love the tan interior and it even has a manual, not the good manual, but a manual non the less.

6spds are notoriously fininky, correct? Had a friend that had one before he parked his Jeep under a tuck, went through 2 of them before he swapped it to a 5.

6spds are notoriously fininky, correct? Had a friend that had one before he parked his Jeep under a tuck, went through 2 of them before he swapped it to a 5.

They’re grouchy and noisy, but I’ve not heard much about them kicking the bucket.

Well he also went through half a dozen clutches in that time, so he’s not the most gental on a trans, surprisingly the 5 held up for a couple years though.

Well he also went through half a dozen clutches in that time, so he’s not the most gental on a trans, surprisingly the 5 held up for a couple years though.

I have had my 2005 LJ since 2009 and have never once had a tranny issue. It gets a bad wrap from a certain crowd. Is it as smooth as my Audi's M6, or as fluid as my former BMWs M6, nope, is it as tough as the M6 in my Challenger, nope, but, it is a good shifting tranny. Does it slip out of gear, no more since switching to Redline fluid.

I'm glad to see that price, glad to know these are holding value like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.