Looks like a RHD TJ is going to be on an episode in The Grand Tour Season 3

RustyAutoholicGuy

Diesel Wrangler Guy
Supporting Member
Hey TJers,

Just saw the preview on Youtube and I have to say, as a RHD TJ owner, I'm super excited about this!!!

Nv2lF81l.jpg

Now in the next clip you see they have done some really . . . um . . . interesting? mods to the TJ!

ccY1QE1l.jpg

nTe2GZyl.jpg

I can't wait to see what kind of shenanigans the boys get up to!

-Grant

Reactions: Jack72 and tomtaylz
I saw this today on YouTube! Looks pretty cool. I always enjoy watching those guys goof around.

Their sense of humor is right up my alley.

Reactions: RustyAutoholicGuy
They'll say that it's old, it sucks, and blah, blah, blah... I can pretty much guarantee it. The only one who might appreciate it is Hammond... possibly May. I think Clarkson is a bit too snooty sometimes ;)

They'll say that it's old, it sucks, and blah, blah, blah... I can pretty much guarantee it. The only one who might appreciate it is Hammond... possibly May. I think Clarkson is a bit too snooty sometimes ;)

Generally though the old cars at they end, especially when they go on excursion, they normally glow about them hah. Been watching top gear for years used to watch it with my grandfather as it came out in the UK.

Generally though especially the old cars at they end, especially when they go on excursion, they normally glow about them hah. Been watching top gear for years used to watch it with my grandfather as it came out in the UK.

Yes, you're right about that. They like to hype them up and brag about why their car is better.

I think I've seen every episode of Top Gear and The Grand Tour. I really like watching those guys. They're very funny, and I like watching them review some of those cars, even though I'd never be able to afford half of them!

Yeah I'm curious to see where this goes as well! I think it will be like what others have already said here, by the end, Clarkson will love the TJ!

just came across this

Clarkson!
just watched an episode of Clarkson’s Farm

seems like he is the one who owns a TJ

Reactions: Chris