Loose JKS disconnects?

Hhouse54

Hey Everybody,
Just got done installing a bunch of new components on the Jeep. My JKS front disconnects sit loose where the bolt goes through the top bushing. The bolt is a lot smaller then the bushing diameter so there is a bunch of play and it’s causing a rattling noise when going over bumps. Am I missing something here ?

B302AFD8-1D07-4DB6-BAEE-AB83B3D827E6.jpeg

Hey Everybody,
Just got done installing a bunch of new components on the Jeep. My JKS front disconnects sit loose where the bolt goes through the top bushing. The bolt is a lot smaller then the bushing diameter so there is a bunch of play and it’s causing a rattling noise when going over bumps. Am I missing something here ?

View attachment 325211
Scratch that. I’m realizing they are suppose to come with an insert for that bushing I never received in the package

Reactions: Obi-Wan
Also, (although it’s not a big deal) the “U” strap/mount goes on top of the sway bar.

Also, (although it’s not a big deal) the “U” strap/mount goes on top of the sway bar.
I would also make sure you have the right length for your lift. That’s a lot of thread showing and you’ll likely need to extend them even more if you reinstall the mount above the sway bar.

I would also make sure you have the right length for your lift. That’s a lot of thread showing and you’ll likely need to extend them even more if you reinstall the mount above the sway bar.
Thanks for pointing that out. Looks like I installed the other side correct but screwed up the other. I thought the same thing about so much thread showing. I put OME 2” HD lift with .75 spacers. The disconnect I got are for lifts 2.5”-6” lifts. Maybe along with screwing up and not sending me inserts for my bushings they sent the wrong disconnects?

8E9B652F-A5A1-4385-8DA0-733908956288.jpeg