Love me some Camaros

StG58

TJ Guru
Supporting Member
This...

Or this...

Or this...

I love a '67/'68 in Hugger Orange, with big block coils up front, but a small block under the hood, so it looks like it's launching off the line. A set of 4" to 5" rims up front, 50 series tires in the rear...Yup. That'd do it for me!

I'd take a bone stock '69 of any hue, any drivetrain, as long as it's a V8.

I love the '70 and later ones as well, done up in manner that you posted. Pure sex!

Reactions: cliffish and StG58
Do you like the second gens better that the first gens?
Slightly better. Hot rodded both, and the second generation are slightly easier to work with. My 1968 DZ code was just wanky to get parts for. Chevy likes to share parts between cars...that's good and bad.

Slightly better. Hot rodded both, and the second generation are slightly easier to work with. My 1968 DZ code was just wanky to get parts for. Chevy likes to share parts between cars...that's good and bad.
You had a '68 DZ? Damn! Talk about a rare one! There used to be one on Whidbey Island that sat in the guy's yard for over 20 years, just rotting away. A true DZ code car. Wouldn't sell it. In fact, took to putting a "Not For Sale" sign in it. Must've had 3' of weeds growing up around it. A very sad sight...

Reactions: StG58
You had a '68 DZ? Damn! Talk about a rare one! There used to be one on Whidbey Island that sat in the guy's yard for over 20 years, just rotting away. A true DZ code car. Wouldn't sell it. In fact, took to putting a "Not For Sale" sign in it. Must've had 3' of weeds growing up around it. A very sad sight...
That is truly sad. What a screaming machine those were. I got mine pretty cheap. Guys wife wanted it OUT of the garage because he couldn't get it to run. A matchbook, a stethoscope and a screwdriver fixed it right up. Gave him his money and drove it off. Rear brake pads were a nightmare.

• Wow
Reactions: Squatch
I love the old Camaro, but I really like the 2010-13 models. I almost bought a 13' ZL1 instead of the Jeep but family room put me over to the Jeep.
I'm aware that this is a modded Camaro, but damn...

Reactions: StG58