SOLD Low Mileage OEM 06 Rubi Lockers and Pumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdAstra

Supporting Member
Price
$1600
I have lockers, front and rear (with 4:88 ring and pinion gears) that came out of my 2006 Rubicon, with just over 25,000 original miles. They were functioning perfectly when they were removed this summer. I replaced them with Eaton E4 lockers, just because I prefer an electric locker. I'm also new to TJs, having driven CJs forever, and have seen OEM Rubi lockers fail on two separate occasions with wheeling companions, due to diaphragm failure. I'm 67 years old, and am interested in minimizing my trail repair and recovery time, so am trying to make my rig bomb-proof. Sorry for the bio, but hopefully it will answer a few anticipated questions. Also, for full disclosure, the front pinion bearing was starting to whine at the time of locker replacement. Sam's 4x4 in Tulsa did the work, and said the gears looked fine.

I also have the pumps, with bracket and wire harness, as well as the rocker switch out of the dash. I'm selling them all, as a package, for the ridiculously low price of $1600 + shipping. This should allow plenty of profit potential on resale of any of these items which you don't want. I just don't want to mess with it.

locker.jpg

locker2.jpg

If this does not sell quickly as a package, I call dibs on the rear locker lol. I will keep an eye on the ad!

Status
Not open for further replies.