Low Mileage "Tomb Raider" Edition TJ For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very fine indeed, that thing is in mint condition....I think the Angelina co pilot was an additional extra. lol

Reactions: Chris
Makes mine look like a pile of dog poo. They are so much cooler than the JK call of duty Jeep. That thing was stupid.

Also why is the tranny skid attached to long arm suspension?

lol it's got aftermarket intake and throttle body

Makes mine look like a pile of dog poo. They are so much cooler than the JK call of duty Jeep. That thing was stupid.

The JK Call of Duty edition... So stupid, haha.

Reactions: Tj04
The JK Call of Duty edition... So stupid, haha.

The worst part is, there's a few forum threads just for mw3 call of duty jeeps. even worse is, a lot of people ACTUALLY like them and think they are... cool. Somehow.

Unbelievable. As someone who liked old call of duty games in highschool this is unbelievable that anyone other than a 16 year old would think this is cool. I just feel bad for the poor Jeep being turned into something awful.

my opinion.

The worst part is, there's a few forum threads just for mw3 call of duty jeeps. even worse is, a lot of people ACTUALLY like them and think they are... cool. Somehow.

Unbelievable. As someone who liked old call of duty games in highschool this is unbelievable that anyone other than a 16 year old would think this is cool. I just feel bad for the poor Jeep being turned into something awful.

my opinion.

Oh, I liked those games when I was much younger too, I'm sure most of us from that generation did. But the idea of having a Jeep with that theme just makes me laugh. It's a JK though, they're the replacement for the Hummer H2.

Reactions: Tj04
Sounds like we dodged a bullet on that model down here (no pun intended) lol what made it different that the normal JK...was it just stickers?

Reactions: Chris
Sounds like we dodged a bullet on that model down here (no pun intended) lol what made it different that the normal JK...was it just stickers?

A slightly different interior, stickers, a light bar, and those factory Bushwacker style flares. Basically nothing other than cosmetics.

Silly if you ask me, but they made less than 1000 of them so they are fairly rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.