Low mileage yellow LJ Rubicon for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!! $36k!! Sweet vehicle and I like yellow. Happy with my 00' sport (with less than $12k spent..heheheh.....) and it's all I need, but a rubi would be nice.

Reactions: Starrs and Chris
I always knew Jeeps held their values, similar to Harley Davidsons, but damn... getting back into the market has me shocked at how good of investments they still are !

Reactions: Starrs and Chris
I always knew Jeeps held their values, similar to Harley Davidsons, but damn... getting back into the market has me shocked at how good of investments they still are !

A clean TJ / LJ Rubicon without rust and lower miles will definitely hold it's value, that's for sure.

Reactions: EBW
I was skeptical for a while, but if ppl are getting this kind of money for them I guess I was wrong lol

Reactions: EBW
I like yellow but after owning a yellow corvette for 19 years and counting I don't know if I could have another yellow vehicle.....well maybe a Fly Yellow Ferrari!

Reactions: mots
I's so odd to me they would install the bumpers, winch, wheels are tires and just let it sit in the garage most of the time. Are these items often being added just before the sale in order to try and increase value even further? (assuming yes)

Man, it's a good thing I didn't buy a low mile LJR. If I had that thing I would want to be driving it! Just like my nice little modest TJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.