Low Mileage LJ in Reno, NV

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these people paying stupid high prices for 15+ year old vehicles are gonna feel really dumb when the piper comes piping for that mortgage within the next year.

Reactions: skrelnik and Hog
All these people paying stupid high prices for 15+ year old vehicles are gonna feel really dumb when the piper comes piping for that mortgage within the next year.
How many you gunna buy then😂

Just sent an email to this listing. I would agree the price is a little high and would take some work to look and drive like a well sorted adult's Jeep. Without rust this may be work the trip! @dogfoodboy Still willing to take a look if the price comes down? thanks!

I can take a look at it for you - I will be out of town all week, so it would have to be Saturday. If time is a concern - my Wife could go look and I would trust her more to inspect a car over most men...

I can take a look at it for you - I will be out of town all week, so it would have to be Saturday. If time is a concern - my Wife could go look and I would trust her more to inspect a car over most men...
Thank you I will let you know. Jugging by the way my wife inspected the fence I just put up I would say the same thing haha

Funny - the decent price deals are a bit rare this week. I still have west coast alerts built for fun, but I only post ones I think could be decent deals. The $25-50K ones are just silly and not worth the bandwidth

@dogfoodboy certainly appreciate the experienced eyes and detective work! Thank you. I would in no way be opposed to a road trip if I find one - just adding memories.

@mrblaine So true and so common when looking for them. One of the cons of a vehicle with well supported aftermarket options.

Status
Not open for further replies.