LS Swap Evap System

XCRN

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I am looking into the evap system on the LS swap and I am really not sure how to tackle it. Luckily OH does not do any e-check, at least not in my county so its not an absolute requirement but I would like to avoid venting to the atmosphere and having to smell the fumes when top is off and no doors. Does anyone know of any good sources to read on how to run the EVAP with an LS swap? I am temporarily going to just use a vented gas cap and plug the vent line on the engine bay side, but I do want to try and get this functional.

I am looking into the evap system on the LS swap and I am really not sure how to tackle it. Luckily OH does not do any e-check, at least not in my county so its not an absolute requirement but I would like to avoid venting to the atmosphere and having to smell the fumes when top is off and no doors. Does anyone know of any good sources to read on how to run the EVAP with an LS swap? I am temporarily going to just use a vented gas cap and plug the vent line on the engine bay side, but I do want to try and get this functional.

i would lean on LS1tech.com as a source. The guys there have done a few TJ swaps.

Also, Advanced Adapters or Novak Jeep conversions would be worth a call.