Lug nuts are too big and won't fit with Gladiator wheels

conkemink

I just bought jeep gladiator tires for my jeep tj. The problem is the stud pattern is not the same, so I had to get conversion spacers. The issue is that the lug nuts for the jeep gladiator are to big to fit the new studs. So I need recommendations that fit the skinnier studs, but also are thick enough for the rims. Thanks

Are they a known brand of wheel spacers- most good ones have the right studs for the wheel pattern/wheels-

I shouldn't say this but I will. I wish people would first confirm the wheels being purchased have the right 5x4.5" bolt pattern and only then choose the model they like so adapters are not needed. Not to mention many wheel and adapter combinations push the wheel out way too far which also increases its scrub radius.

I just bought jeep gladiator tires for my jeep tj. The problem is the stud pattern is not the same, so I had to get conversion spacers. The issue is that the lug nuts for the jeep gladiator are to big to fit the new studs. So I need recommendations that fit the skinnier studs, but also are thick enough for the rims. Thanks

It looks li,e the gladiator uses a metric 14mm x1.5 wheel stud. Check your adapters they probably have a 1/2” x 20 stud installed so you would need to buy the correct lug nut to fit the adapter stud and work with the new wheel.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads...kon-spin-free-ya-wu-07-kit.60898/post-1091278

Here's a link to what I learned about running JL or JT wheels on a TJ. The short version is use these, 13/16 1/2 x 20, which are available in either black or chrome. Just make sure to use a thread locking compound on the adapters:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QY1TL31/?tag=wranglerorg-20