M12 impact deal

kincaid.0678

Creates new curse words when working on my Jeep
Supporting Member
Found this on Amazon today. Shipping time is 4-6 weeks according to the website but for $22 I rolled the dice and ordered it.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H5W6B8H/?tag=wranglerorg-20

F5D07911-3FBC-4FD3-958E-22F4E9ADC876.png

• Wow
Reactions: Jerry Bransford
Looks good but wait until you see the price of its batteries lol. It doesn't come with a battery.

Yea I saw that. I don’t own any of the M12 stuff but have a ton of M18 and love it so I figured what the heck. I can grab a battery or two and still won’t end up paying the full price of the tool lol it will be good for tight spaces where my big Milwaukee won’t fit.

Yea it’s something different than the listing shows now. At least it was $23. I’ve gambled more than that on slot machines lol I guess we’ll wait and see what happens 🤷🏼‍♂️

View attachment 376992

I'd bet Amazon will likely refund your money at some point, you'll have to ask.

I can guarantee you won't be getting that tool.

I'd try and cancel the order and save yourself the headache of trying to get an Amazon refund. There were several low price impacts the other day. It looks like Amazon got around to removing them or the scammers got the money deposited from the fake sales and closed their accounts.

I buy shit weekly from Amazon and this is the first scam I’ve been involved with in the few years I’ve used it. I will definitely look before hitting the buy now button now lol

Reactions: Chris