Made in America—finding products (jack stands)?

Did a little digging around the internet for some more American made jack stands. Specifically, I was looking for some American made pin style jack stands for supporting a Jeep frame.

Norco Industries builds their 10 ton jack stands in low lift height, medium lift height, and high lift height versions. They are built in the USA. Edit: There seems to be two versions that are identified by the product number. An imported version, which includes an, “i,” that follows the product number and and a domestic version, which does not include an, “i,” in the product number.

https://www.norcoindustries.com/products/category/stands.html

02D15E0A-C943-48DA-9005-807F55ED64C3.jpeg
59156EA2-7512-4F3A-AD74-A36039D2ECE1.jpeg
7E3FEF61-61CA-4B9B-B045-CA6FD886A95C.jpeg
B2025FC8-EBBC-4E13-A5D3-C0131B8BDFDD.jpeg

Yes, I looked in the links given by the OP and could not find them in the list of products. Also, all of the Amazon posting were showing as not available.
They still make them. Even if they dont, the Snap-on’s are nice and their customer service is superior to most tool companies out there.

Snap-on won’t be closing their doors anytime soon. Same can’t be said about small tool and jack stand businesses. Not that the US Jack branded stands are not good, because they are.

Give US Jack and call, I am sure they can get you some or know of a dealer/retailer that has some on their shelf.

Edit: I just used the link that he provided to you and I was able to add them to my cart.

That’s as far as I went, I am assuming you tried to check out and it prompted a message notifying you that they were out of stock?

Reactions: Flivver250
Parts of Hein-Werner are still forged in the US. Their floor jacks are very nice. Sad to see they were bought out. I bought mine years ago, I think they were still all US. Snap-On uses Wilton for their vices, I have a 8" Snap-On vise, it is a beast.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fouledplugs
Parts of Hein-Werner are still forged in the US. Their floor jacks are very nice. Sad to see they were bought out. I bout mine years ago, I think they were still all US. Snap-On uses Wilton for their vices, I have a 8" Snap-On vise, it is a beast.
Right, they do sub some of their stuff to other companies to build for them. Some of it is US and some imported.

All of that said, does anyone know where I can get a pair of American made pin-style jack stands? I really like that design much better than the other type which always seemed flimsy & dangerous to me regardless of where they’re made.

Are there any sources or websites that assist in finding American made products?
Probably not what you envisioned but the Safe-Jack Rennstands are very innovative and made in America. Bogert makes a lot of really high quality stuff. None of it is inexpensive but good stuff usually isn't.
https://safejacks.com/

Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt