Madison County, IA checking in

abart

TJ Enthusiast
Hello from Iowa! I have a 2001 TJ I have had since 2004 and have done a few things here and there. Currie springs, Metalcloak control arms, Bilstein shocks, tru-tracks f/r, slip yoke eliminator and other things. I even have a Dana 35 c-clip eliminator I installed several years ago that has held up very well to some abuse. Not much in Iowa for off-road fun but I have been to Moab and Colorado a few times and plan many more trips that way. Thank you for having me.

Jeep 2.jpg

2010 Moab.jpg

pond attempt.jpg

Izzy n Jeep.jpg

Welcome aboard sounds like you got a great build so far. I'm going to be in Moab this April can't wait to go.

Reactions: abart
Awesome looking Jeep! If you’ve had that since 2004, you’ve basically had it since it was new!

Looks like a solid build.

Reactions: abart
Nice looking TJ.....and pooch. Lol

I recently visited some Army buddies from Iowa, saw the largest whitetail buck I've ever seen while out there.

Awesome looking Jeep! If you’ve had that since 2004, you’ve basically had it since it was new!

Looks like a solid build.

Yep, it was just a baby when I found it! I like to think that it is a fairly well thought out and realistic build for what I need. My wife doesn't think the money involved was realistic though. :)

Reactions: Chris
Nice looking TJ.....and pooch. Lol

I recently visited some Army buddies from Iowa, saw the largest whitetail buck I've ever seen while out there.

Thank you. The deer are seemingly everywhere around here and on the bigger side! I live in the country so they are always passing through my property too. Thank you on my pup as well, she is an awesome girl and high energy and stubborn like most Catahoulas are but really fun.

Yep, it was just a baby when I found it! I like to think that it is a fairly well thought out and realistic build for what I need. My wife doesn't think the money involved was realistic though. :)

Ha, my wife would said the same thing about mine!