Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Magical brake pads

mrblaine

Crew Member
Supporting Member
What hats? What drill? I didn't get a sticker to put on my tool cabinet. I can stick the chapstick on my lips, but it doesn't stick to the tool cabinet very well.
I give out stickers, lip balm, and occasionally a hat to those in need. Since I'm going to work the least amount possible to give away free shit, if you would like something, then you send me a message or an email with your address and I'll do my best to send something out.

ColoJeep

Just a car guy
Supporting Member
I cringe when I see loose used incorrectly for lose.

I cringe when I see loose used incorrectly for lose.
I bounce off the rev. limiter when I constantly see " prolly " used instead of probably.
To be clear if I am the guy that notices your sub par spelling and reading comprehension , you need to get some serious tutoring !

• Haha
Reactions: inkedrose

mrblaine

Crew Member
Supporting Member
I bounce off the rev. limiter when I constantly see " prolly " used instead of probably.
To be clear if I am the guy that notices your sub par spelling and reading comprehension , you need to get some serious tutoring !
More than one person has made the ignore list over poking the bear with the use of suckass words. Brah, prolly, fam and Jeep fam put me right over the edge with repeated use after a warning.

cliffish

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
I give out stickers, lip balm, and occasionally a hat to those in need. Since I'm going to work the least amount possible to give away free shit, if you would like something, then you send me a message or an email with your address and I'll do my best to send something out.
Yes, please keep giving those things out Blaine...lol

Apparition

TJFest June Edition 2023
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
More than one person has made the ignore list over poking the bear with the use of suckass words. Brah, prolly, fam and Jeep fam put me right over the edge with repeated use after a warning.
The kids lose their iPad privileges if they use the word brah

rasband

Chris is a pussy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I'll agree with the OP, adding the pads alone was a big improvement on my way from 31s to 35s. But it wasn't enough for the control I was after and the BBK got me the rest of the way there. Blaine also reversed the taper in the knuckle for the tie rod flip on request.

Hard to be upset with a great product with good documentation and a guy who answers stupid 'quick questions' all the time. He even called me back after missing my call once or twice.

What an asshole.