Magical brake pads

What hats? What drill? I didn't get a sticker to put on my tool cabinet. I can stick the chapstick on my lips, but it doesn't stick to the tool cabinet very well.
I give out stickers, lip balm, and occasionally a hat to those in need. Since I'm going to work the least amount possible to give away free shit, if you would like something, then you send me a message or an email with your address and I'll do my best to send something out.

I cringe when I see loose used incorrectly for lose.

I cringe when I see loose used incorrectly for lose.
I bounce off the rev. limiter when I constantly see " prolly " used instead of probably.
To be clear if I am the guy that notices your sub par spelling and reading comprehension , you need to get some serious tutoring !

• Haha
Reactions: inkedrose
I bounce off the rev. limiter when I constantly see " prolly " used instead of probably.
To be clear if I am the guy that notices your sub par spelling and reading comprehension , you need to get some serious tutoring !
More than one person has made the ignore list over poking the bear with the use of suckass words. Brah, prolly, fam and Jeep fam put me right over the edge with repeated use after a warning.

I give out stickers, lip balm, and occasionally a hat to those in need. Since I'm going to work the least amount possible to give away free shit, if you would like something, then you send me a message or an email with your address and I'll do my best to send something out.
Yes, please keep giving those things out Blaine...lol

More than one person has made the ignore list over poking the bear with the use of suckass words. Brah, prolly, fam and Jeep fam put me right over the edge with repeated use after a warning.
The kids lose their iPad privileges if they use the word brah

I'll agree with the OP, adding the pads alone was a big improvement on my way from 31s to 35s. But it wasn't enough for the control I was after and the BBK got me the rest of the way there. Blaine also reversed the taper in the knuckle for the tie rod flip on request.

Hard to be upset with a great product with good documentation and a guy who answers stupid 'quick questions' all the time. He even called me back after missing my call once or twice.

What an asshole.