Magnaflow Direct Fit Catalytic Converter Fitment Issues

J.Vaughn81

First post so hopefully I'm going about this the right way. I'm replacing the exhaust on my 04' TJ Unlimited from the manifolds to the exhaust tip. I went with Omix-ADA manifolds, fel-pro gasket, all 4 NTK O2 sensors, Magnaflow OEM direct fit downpipe/catalytic converters, and Banks Monster Cat-back exhaust. After a lot of cussing and even more beer breaks I was able to get everything removed and even changed the rear main seal and oil pan gasket while I was at it. When I started the installation, I noticed the muffler didn't fit flush to the aft cat flange and the forward flanges didn't fit flush to the manifolds. There were 1/4" gaps. It's like magnaflow under flared the pipe ends. I wanted to see if anyone has experienced anything like this. I've attached pictures to illustrate what I'm referring to and to get some confirmation that this isn't correct. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_1257.JPG

IMG_1264.JPG

Thanks for the replies. My only concern is that those gaps were the same when they were torqued. I didn't gain anything when they were tightened. The pic of the muffler/cat is at roughly 80-100 ft/lbs. I wish I would have taken pics of the stock setup before removing them, I feel like they were completely flush. I've got a call into magnaflow and extreme terrain. Hopefully they can shed some light on the subject...