Magpul ACS came today!

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Looking forward to installing this, I love the storage area in it, as well as the two battery storage compartments as well. Not to mention that it looks awesome!

What are you guys using for stocks?

667644.jpg

Magpul also, just not as fancy. I don't have the storage and pockets. Think I might have to get one and keep the other as a spare (or just as an excuse to build another rifle!)

Magpul also, just not as fancy. I don't have the storage and pockets. Think I might have to get one and keep the other as a spare (or just as an excuse to build another rifle!)

I bought this one for the extra storage. It's also got two cylinders on the side that you can store several batteries in, which is nice as well!

BTW, I see you changed your avatar. Is that paying homage to the tree that fell?

Reactions: Ryan Thomas
I bought this one for the extra storage. It's also got two cylinders on the side that you can store several batteries in, which is nice as well!

BTW, I see you changed your avatar. Is that paying homage to the tree that fell?
Sorta... It reminded me that I had this picture. Luckily, this is not the one that fell - the ones in Humboldt have, so far, survived this freak storm (although there is more coming tomorrow etc).

I'm really glad i got this picture, though - because now my Jeep would definitely not fit... This pic was pre-lift, and I had less than 2" room to spare above me when I went through that time!

This tree is the Chandelier Tree. Super cool!

Reactions: Chris
I used to have the simple MOE stock, but I went back to my factory AR stock. I just like factory stuff better. But, that is a BAMF'ing stock that you got there!