Mamba wheels

sam53

TJ Enthusiast
Hoping someone has an opinion on mamba Moab wheels. I removed my factory moab wheels and bought a set of 15inch Fuel wheels and dislike them..Would love to go back to the moabs but am running am running 33 12/15 and don't want load range E tires. Question being has anyone bought a set of Quadratec Mamba 15 x 8 Moabs. The appearance..... Good or Poor. Thanks for reading

I've seen them in person and while they look good, they don't look as good as Moabs. However, I'd rather run a 15" wheel any day over a 16" wheel, so I'd sacrifice some form in enhance for function.

I've been looking at these for a while. I see Quadratec has their version of a Moab but it is only available in 16x8. I just picked up on the fact that Mamba is offered by Quadratec also, and they have a 15x8 available. Black is the color I'm looking at.

If anyone has any TJ pics with black moabs, feel free to share. Bonus points for a black TJ.

They are a nice alternative to the MOABs and you can get them in a 17 inch version for C and D rated tires so you wouldnt have to run an adapter for a JK MOAB. Powdercoating is nice but scratches relatively easy. I have 16x8 on mine.

image1.jpeg

image6.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: PNW_LJ