Man accidentally killed by same bullet he shot at woman

I don't get it. How the hell do you shoot someone, hit them, then the bullet exits their body, does a 180 and hits you in the leg? What am I missing?

Reactions: Apparition
I don't get it. How the hell do you shoot someone, hit them, then the bullet exits their body, does a 180 and hits you in the leg? What am I missing?

Once a bullet hits your body depending on the caliber and where it hits you it can change direction. This can happen due to many things that I'm not able to articulate but just know that it does happen.
So my guess is that he shot her in the neck and it hit bone or whatever and it exited her body and hit him in the leg. And from the sounds of it I'd guess it hit an artery for him to bleed out like he did.

KARMA Baby. In action....

I've read a number of articles about this incident and none say anything specifically about the bullet changing direction. What they also don't mention is the relative position of each involved person. I'm guessing they were engaged in some physical struggle and he shot her through the neck and it continued into his leg.

Once a bullet hits your body depending on the caliber and where it hits you it can change direction. This can happen due to many things that I'm not able to articulate but just know that it does happen.
So my guess is that he shot her in the neck and it hit bone or whatever and it exited her body and hit him in the leg. And from the sounds of it I'd guess it hit an artery for him to bleed out like he did.

KARMA Baby. In action....

I read the story for details and was disappointed.