Man almost killed by rogue chain link flying through his window on the interstate

Holy shit, lacerated carotid and jugular? That is absolutely insane that he lived. I wonder how much blood he lost.

Something similar happened here a few weeks ago, but it was dipshit teens throwing rocks at moving cars.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ck-throwing-death-arrest-details/11753271002/

One of the articles I read said he lost 2 liters. 😳

I think about the circumstances coming together for him to survive. Driving solo? Dead. Driving with passengers that weren't as quick to react? Dead. Object flies a few inches higher and strikes his forehead instead of his neck? Dead. The odds that he survived it are probably similar to the odds that the whole thing happened to begin with.

One of the articles I read said he lost 2 liters. 😳

I think about the circumstances coming together for him to survive. Driving solo? Dead. Driving with passengers that weren't as quick to react? Dead. Object flies a few inches higher and strikes his forehead instead of his neck? Dead. The odds that he survived it are probably similar to the odds that the whole thing happened to begin with.

2 liters is an absolutely insane. I mean people die from 1.5 liters of blood loss. And with a carotid or jugular it's not like you can just throw a tourniquet on their neck. Maybe an actual paramedic would know, but I don't know how you'd stop the bleeding without a clamp or something.

Reactions: freedom_in_4low
I know there are so many very worthy fund raisers but this one really hit me. Just thought he could use some help. If it hits you like it did me, please consider helping Tyler (Cliffdiver on gofundme site)

Reactions: Bobohunter1776