Man vs. Machine

Alex0413

TJ Enthusiast
Torquing down my UCA bolt on the frame side tonight really hard, and the ratchet slipped off, flipped back, and SLAMMED me in my forehead!!!! I ended up having to get 7 stitches tonight! Don't be stupid like me folks, and don't let that happen! lol #BUILTNOTBOUGHT #Darwin

• Wow
Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt
Impressive looking wrench!

Glad you are somewhat OK! Looking forward to more pics of the lemon looking TJ

Thanks! Hopefully I don't have that ratchet outline permanently scarred onto my face! LOL But hey if you don't bleed a little sometimes, you're not working hard enough!

She's the Bayou Bengal, I need to transfer my build thread over here from the other forum.

20181117_125919.jpg

Same here! They add character! I'm going to have to post the scars from my CR500 that ended up with plates and bolts and one nasty ass scar!
I don't have anything of that magnitude. This dialog about scars reminds me of the scene in "Jaws" where Brody, Quint, and Hooper are sitting in the cabin of the Orca, drinking and comparing scars. It's a guy thing! (y)

Thanks! Hopefully I don't have that ratchet outline permanently scarred onto my face! LOL But hey if you don't bleed a little sometimes, you're not working hard enough!

She's the Bayou Bengal, I need to transfer my build thread over here from the other forum.

View attachment 80597
The Bayou Bengal is a looker! I really like those wheels on a Rubicon.

Reactions: Alex0413
Damn! That's a bad one.

I've come close, but so far no stitches from wrenching on the vehicle thankfully.

Reactions: Alex0413
I don't have anything of that magnitude. This dialog about scars reminds me of the scene in "Jaws" where Brody, Quint, and Hooper are sitting in the cabin of the Orca, drinking and comparing scars. It's a guy thing! (y)
When guys get older, the conversation turns to comparing surgeries. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: Alex0413 and JMT