Man who raped, killed child is publicly executed at point blank range

Weird, it takes me to this:
36f4fe21f4d8242da83ec5d159abb8f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hm... well some of us live in *ahem* certain states that still execute people... just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
Hm... well some of us live in *ahem* certain states that still execute people... just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But it takes them like 20 years to execute them, haha.

Thanks Chris! On top of letting then live out their lives in prison, they even take it as far as separating them from the other inmates to keep them "safe". I agree with @StG58. Let the families take care of them if they wish. If not, Yemen's way isn't bad either.

Thanks Chris! On top of letting then live out their lives in prison, they even take it as far as separating them from the other inmates to keep them "safe". I agree with @StG58. Let the families take care of them if they wish. If not, Yemen's way isn't bad either.

And, our "system" worries if the lethal injection they receive is humane or not.
First of all, a child rapist/murderer should not get off that easy, and second, that dirtbag didn't care if what he did to the child was humane.
I say make 'em suffer just like they made their victim suffer, possibly worse!

And, our "system" worries if the lethal injection they receive is humane or not.
First of all, a child rapist/murderer should not get off that easy, and second, that dirtbag didn't care if what he did to the child was humane.
I say make 'em suffer just like they made their victim suffer, possibly worse!

My thoughts exactly. People worry that the lethal injection may not be humane. Is there such thing as being humane to someone who raped and murdered a child? I don't think so... I just don't know at what point in history we became soft. Because I know at some point in U.S. history, they would have hung this guy in the streets, or killed him by firing squad. Hell, they may have just handed them over to the family!