Manual gear shift knob recommendations?

Mine's a billet one-off, and I live in Denver. You're right, I wouldn't want to live in any colder of a climate with that shift knob. It gets warmed up about the same time that I get to my destination during the winter.

IMG_0238.JPG

so I constantly change out my shifter. Not sure why....anywho... I have these in my collection: 40mm target practice round, demiled pineapple grenade, M35 shifter knob, demiled 25mm round,. But currently I made a T-handle. I went to TSC and bought a 5 inch piece of black iron and two 1 inch black iron caps... I then wrapped the center section with green paracord. I will try to get some pics tonight and put them up later if any one is interested...Long store short I bought a 10x1.5M Tap and die for the simple fact I can make anything a shifter.

I like this look. Is the transfer case knob threaded or did you cut the handle and a set screw holds it in place? Do you have a link?

The transfer case is not threaded it is in by 3 set screws. but it works good. I did replace the transfer case stick from one I bought on ebay though. Here is a link to my knobs
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337789113&icep_item=143021083245

Here is a link to the shifter:
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337789113&icep_item=132923099347

Reactions: RussTJ
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
so I constantly change out my shifter. Not sure why....anywho... I have these in my collection: 40mm target practice round, demiled pineapple grenade, M35 shifter knob, demiled 25mm round,. But currently I made a T-handle. I went to TSC and bought a 5 inch piece of black iron and two 1 inch black iron caps... I then wrapped the center section with green paracord. I will try to get some pics tonight and put them up later if any one is interested...Long store short I bought a 10x1.5M Tap and die for the simple fact I can make anything a shifter.
Would love to see this.....

Reactions: DrDmoney
Reactions: ac_
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.