Many various parts (near Pittsburgh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you get some pics? Looking for bend marks, holes, cracks. Ill cover shipping if they are in great shape.
Rubber and mounting tabs are in decent shape, just dirty.
The backside has some scuff marks where they intermittently contacted the tire. Visible in the 2nd photo.

I removed them because they were intermittently contacting the stock 245/75R16 tires, and I'm going up in tire size significantly soon. I wouldn't recommend them for anything larger than a 32", maybe a smallish 33" tire unless you're willing to reconfigure the mounting tabs

15646110243614888466224708996617.jpg

15646110456602163219701010156740.jpg

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Added some stock suspension components. Some hardware available.
Gas tank stuff may take a few days before I can ship

Interested in the front tow hooks if you can ship em to Utah. Have a pic, are they the bumper mounted stock hooks?
Yes they are. They're the OE open hooks. They simply mount via the stock bumper bolts. I believe the bolts are longer for the hooks so I'll throw those in too.

Unfortunately I'm out of town on work travel and won't be able to ship until sometime in September.

Is the 1.25" body lift hardware, just the bolts and washers? I'm in the market for a 1.25" body lift.. so would this be a complete kit with your squashed body pucks? Did you squash/modify them on purpose or are they worn from being on the vehicle for a period of time? Thanks!

Is the 1.25" body lift hardware, just the bolts and washers? I'm in the market for a 1.25" body lift.. so would this be a complete kit with your squashed body pucks? Did you squash/modify them on purpose or are they worn from being on the vehicle for a period of time? Thanks!
I'll sell you a set of grade 5 bolts for a 1.25" body lift for $20, and the pucks and extended radiator supports are free. The pucks deformed when the body mount bolts were tightened and deformed from 1.25" to maybe 7/8" on some of them. I eventually removed them because I was worried about the body deforming.

The pucks weren't crushed on purpose, but deformed and became shorter as the bolts were torqued. Not only did I not net 1.25" lift, but the compression was uneven, which made me concerned that the whole body of the jeep could ripple and warp.

I won't be able to sell or ship until mid-September.

If you're looking for a complete body lift kit, I would recommend getting a new kit with aluminum pucks instead of this one. I removed this less than 6 months after installation and put in the Savvy kit due to how bad the JKS lift deformed. As a complete kit, this one I'm selling/giving away is going to be more trouble than it's worth.

For someone who already has a JKS BL it might be useful to have various pucks to match the other squashed pucks.

Reactions: Cwri
Status
Not open for further replies.