Many various parts (near Pittsburgh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't the tire carrier work for 2002 jeep tj? And if it will, how much shipped to 91311?
The 97-02 and 03-06 have different tailgates. 97-02 Jeeps have the vents in the hardtops, but starting with 2003 Jeeps, the vent was relocated to the tailgate. I believe the mounting pattern is the same between the years, but the bolt size changed.
So if you have the original bolts or you can find ones that thread into the tailgate then you should be able to install it no problem.

This is not my photo, but this is the tire carrier bracket I am referring to.
720EA64F-3036-409E-B2B6-C1AB2B182100.jpeg

(Again, not my photo)

I’m selling the bracket and light for $10. I would expect shipping to be on the order of $40. Once I get back to Pittsburgh in mid-September I can send some photos and a shipping quote

The 97-02 and 03-06 have different tailgates. 97-02 Jeeps have the vents in the hardtops, but starting with 2003 Jeeps, the vent was relocated to the tailgate. I believe the mounting pattern is the same between the years, but the bolt size changed.
So if you have the original bolts or you can find ones that thread into the tailgate then you should be able to install it no problem.

This is not my photo, but this is the tire carrier bracket I am referring to.
View attachment 111878
(Again, not my photo)

I’m selling the bracket and light for $10. I would expect shipping to be on the order of $40. Once I get back to Pittsburgh in mid-September I can send some photos and a shipping quote
Ok, thanks. I'll just try to find one local then. I need it soon too. But, you are awesome for taking time out of your day, to explain everything to us honestly. Have a blessed day!

Ok, thanks. I'll just try to find one local then. I need it soon too. But, you are awesome for taking time out of your day, to explain everything to us honestly. Have a blessed day!
Davey’s Jeeps might have one.
https://www.daveysjeeps.com
Thanks for the honest reply. I think I'll take the advice and go with an aluminum setup in that case. Best of luck!
Thanks!
I definitely recommend that Savvy one. Costs about the same as the JKS but definitely trouble-free

What do u have for 04 to 08 f150? Dad has an 05. If anything I can use I'll grab the wiper blades..

What do u have for 04 to 08 f150? Dad has an 05. If anything I can use I'll grab the wiper blades..
Nothing really exciting.
Gas tank straps, new/unused - $30
Low pressure power steering return hose (the half without the cooler), new/unused - $15
Novita EP27 LED turn signal flasher relay, new/unused - $5
Moog inner tie rod ends, new/unused (ev800369, 07-08 only) - $20 ea

Im interested in the tire carrier if you still have it. Quote for shipping to 45377?

Im interested in the tire carrier if you still have it. Quote for shipping to 45377?
I'll PM you a quote.
Here is a photo of the tire carrier and 3rd brake light mount:
15694524162397301701945940823538.jpg

I cut off the pigtail for the light rather short so it'll need to be spliced inside the assembly. It will come with a red LED brake light bulb.

Do you have both knuckles? I'll take them off your hands
Yup. Still got them.
15702413162952755311760367170480.jpg

The orange is a bit of cosmetic surface rust. It rubs off even with just a finger. It will not affect the function of the knuckles. 15 minutes with a wire brush and some rattle can and they will be as good as new.
Asking $20 each

Gave them a half-assed cleaning:
15702423329475385723898216082821.jpg

Last edited:
Beginning to pitch parts. Most suspension stuff has been pitched. Gas tank and skid will be pitched soon if no interest.
Some prices reduced

I have a bunch of parts I'm looking to get rid of. All prices negotiable. Prices assume you pick up. Items will otherwise ship UPS.
  • Factory Dana 44 shafts w/ bearings and studs - $25 ea
  • Factory steering knuckles - $20 ea
  • Factory front bumper w/hardware, tow hooks, and milk jugs - $20
  • Factory rear bumper with most hardware and milk jugs - $20
  • 1.25" Body lift hardware, unused (except for previously used radiator supports), grade 5 - $20
  • Windshield washer bottle with 1 pump (works fine) - $5
  • OE motor mounts, pair - $5
  • Pair of duralast wipers, used for 1 week (13 inch) - $10
  • Assorted stock halogen/incandescent bulbs - FREE
  • OE rear mudflaps, pair - $10
  • Factory master cylinder w/ reservoir - $5
  • Amplifier line level to RCA converter - FREE
  • A few random 04-08 F150 parts available too
  • KC Hilites plastic rock guards (pair) - $5
  • OE 6-disc CD player AM/FM radio - $60
  • KC Hilites relay or fuse holder w/fuse or relay and pigtail - FREE
  • Halogen hitch receiver running/brake light - $5
  • Novita LM470 fasher module - works with stock or LED bulbs - $10
  • OE flasher relay, stock bulbs only - $5
  • EP-27 flasher relay, new in box - $10
  • OE lug nuts, QTY 18 - $1 ea
  • OE taillamps w/ bulbs - $20 ea
  • Rock Hard 4x4 License plate relocation bracket w/ brake light and plate light - $90
  • Stock gas tank, tank skid, pump $20 ea (All for $50)
  • OE TJ Rubicon rear driveshaft w/ u-joints - $10

AKA come buy my :poop: before I get annoyed and throw it in the dumpster!

What about original doorsteps? Or possibly the transmission thingy that shows you what gear youre in... ? :)

What about original doorsteps? Or possibly the transmission thingy that shows you what gear youre in... ? :)
Unfortunately I don’t have any steps. The Rubicon stock rocker guards have already been sold. No transmission parts either. (Might have a flywheel for sale in a few months though)

Status
Not open for further replies.