Colorado Mark your calendars...October 2nd is Jeeptober!

I'm still in. What time are we meeting? Tworley posted 8:30 on this forum, the "Other" forum is stating 9:30.
I believe the plan is to meet at Gunsmoke Travel Plaza in Johnson Village at 830am. We leave for the trail at 9am.

Ok. Anyone who is going to Chinaman Gulch tomorrow, meet here at 830am. We will leave for the trail at 9am.

Conoco
https://maps.app.goo.gl/eVL2WJArFgjbmYcC9
If it's only Scott and me coming from the Denver area, I'll just head straight to Gunsmoke/Conoco.
Update from the other forum. Depart from Gunsmoke/Conoco at 930am. We will start Chinaman Gulch at 10am.

Update from the other forum. Depart from Gunsmoke/Conoco at 930am. We will start Chinaman Gulch at 10am.
I don't want to but I have to bow out. Prepping for a huge door project on Sunday and ran into an electrical problem.

• Sad
Reactions: jjvw
I'll be in BV tomorrow, but I won't be running Chinaman Gulch; my Jeep's too little. I'll probably be running Tincup and/or Mt Princeton...just in case any other small-tired folk are interested.

Anyone staying overnight Saturday night?

I'll be in BV tomorrow, but I won't be running Chinaman Gulch; my Jeep's too little. I'll probably be running Tincup and/or Mt Princeton...just in case any other small-tired folk are interested.

Anyone staying overnight Saturday night?

Tincup was a ton of fun. I ran it a couple weeks ago. If you stop in poncha or salida, come say hi!

I might head up to Chinamans tomorrow just to say hi to some forum members. My jeep is also a no go for actually running the trail at the moment though.

Reactions: deadbeat son
Love to be there but after a year of USA Border Senators screaming Canada should open the border..... we did.... but you retards in the USA are still refusing to let us cross border shop or be snow birds........ Like Canada says welcome and you give us the finger...... go figure after a year of abuse from USA border politicians.... we definitely called yer bluff.
Time to get yer act together eh.

Love to be there but after a year of USA Border Senators screaming Canada should open the border..... we did.... but you retards in the USA are still refusing to let us cross border shop or be snow birds........ Like Canada says welcome and you give us the finger...... go figure after a year of abuse from USA border politicians.... we definitely called yer bluff.
Time to get yer act together eh.
Meanwhile, any one can cross our southern border duty free. Makes sense, huh?!

Tincup was a ton of fun. I ran it a couple weeks ago. If you stop in poncha or salida, come say hi!

I might head up to Chinamans tomorrow just to say hi to some forum members. My jeep is also a no go for actually running the trail at the moment though.
It’s been a little over a decade since I last ran Tincup. I’ll be sure to reach out if we end up in Poncha or Salida for dinner tonight.

Someone ducked my Jeep on the trail today!
20211002_151640.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Vasq