Marvel mystery oil? Is it snake oil or not?

The Toros are nice, and I recommend them to a lot of my small engine customers. I think for a homeowner with a small yard who doesn't want to mess with gas, especially mixing for 2-stroke equipment that is used sparingly, it's the perfect solution.

As far as MMO, it's probably the only additive I use besides Sta-bil for lawn equipment. I mostly just use a small dose of it in the fuel, or to free up stuck engines on antique equipment. It's basically Kerosine, and like others have stated it isn't needed unless there is an issue. Putting a small dose of it in the fuel tank of two of my old XJs for a couple fill-ups seemed to completely resolve the extended crank issue I had from a fuel pump check valve issue. My guess was it cleaned up the sticking valve in both Jeeps. I wouldn't put it in the oil, or use it for anything else though.
Not to mention the electric units can be folded away and take much less space than the gas counterparts.

MMO I used a lot in my days of Aircooled motors and every now and then before an oil change.