Mastercraft vs PRP seats (pros and cons)

so anyone wanna say why the Corbeau gets no approval from the hoard?

Summit list all PRP seats out until 12/5 and most MCS stuff at the end of Oct.
I just recently sold my Corbeau's. I think their downfall is the bolsters. They are pretty high compared to MC and PRP. It's makes getting in/out a PITA. They are also tight in the hips. It gets a little uncomfortable on long rides.

Last edited:
so anyone wanna say why the Corbeau gets no approval from the hoard?

Summit list all PRP seats out until 12/5 and most MCS stuff at the end of Oct.
Again, park your ass in whatever you want to buy. Has nothing to do with what the hoard likes. I've sat in many Corbeau seats. They do not fit me at all.

Again, park your ass in whatever you want to buy.
I'm glad I took this advice when I began shopping. I sat in enough different seats to know what I DIDN'T want. That helped narrow down the decision for me. Take the time to track down different seats from different manufacturers. Make excuses to visit trade shows or dealer showrooms where you know the vendor will be represented. Don't be in a hurry or make decisions solely on price/ availability. You'll be glad you did your homework when you finally have the right seat for you in your rig.

Yes ass in the seat B4 buying. I think I might want something I feel snug in. But nut busters is no fun.

Reactions: SvtLdr
I should've, but I didn't sit in my PRP's before buying. I relied on reviews and they just looked comfortable too so I took a gamble.
The PRP rep told me Black Friday was going to be the next big sale fwiw?

MC does offer an imported seat.
the Nomads are imported but they claim they are held to the same standards. they are the cheapest seats they offer at just under 500 for a pair.

the Nomads are imported but they claim they are held to the same standards. they are the cheapest seats they offer at just under 500 for a pair.
Nice man. I believe the discussion is relevant to the Baja RS. Thought everyone knew that. My apologies.

And they are upfront about it. Although the Rubicon that it's modeled after isn't all that much more.

I ended up with the Mastercraft Baja RS in Dirtsport black, very comfortable, at least for me:
IMG_5108.jpeg

IMG_5111.jpeg

IMG_5110.jpeg

IMG_5113.jpeg

Reactions: mvigo