Matterhorn Trail, Logandale Trail Systems

John Beard

TJ Enthusiast
Here is a few "Hood" shots of the Matterhorn, a fun trail rated at a 3.0 on a 5 scale.

Hump N Bump Materhorn Trail 006.JPG

Hump N Bump Materhorn Trail 009.JPG

Hump N Bump Materhorn Trail 017.JPG

Where is this at? Nevada I assume? That looks like a ton of fun!

Where is this at? Nevada I assume? That looks like a ton of fun!
Yes, in Logandale, NV. There are literally hundreds of trails in the Logandale Trail System that our sorry Senator Harry Reid and Congress-Dunce Dina Titus are trying hard to close off or seriously restrict. We are in a constant struggle to keep our trails open.

Reactions: Chris
Yup, I do like to hear about things like this. Well, no I don't, but it is one of the topics that I keep tabs on.

Looks like a nice trail system. Keep up the good fight to keep them open!

So, do you want the conspiracy theory version or the non-conpiracy version of why certain people and groups are working so hard to close access to public lands...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Why are they trying to close them off and restrict them?
The only reason is because of their environmental concerns, they believe that off roaders, OHV, etc. are the bane of the world... They don't understand that we do more to keep the desert clean than any other groups.

The only reason is because of their environmental concerns, they believe that off roaders, OHV, etc. are the bane of the world... They don't understand that we do more to keep the desert clean than any other groups.

Honestly, I thought sleaze ball politicians were so busy with other issues that they wouldn't even think about issues like this.

The easiest way to control a population is to get them herded into urban centers and provide mass entertainment. It helps if you can marginalize any skill that might lead to being self sufficient. Demonizing and or criminalizing self defence is a bonus. If you are dependant on government infrastructure, like public transportation and have no skills, where does that leave you? Not saying it's a fact, but it fits in a lot of cases.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris