Maxx WideMaxx?

Apparition

Moab JuneFest 2024
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
https://m.traxxas.com/products/parts/8995-wide-maxx-kit
Worth it?

When it comes to over-the-top power and brute strength, the Traxxas Maxx redefines what’s possible in 1/10 scale RC monster trucks. Outfitted with the new WideMaxx™ kit, Maxx ratchets up the fun with a wider track for next-level high speed handling. We outfitted the new green X-Maxx with matching green parts for a truck that looks as good as it performs. See what happens when we unleash full throttle in this new action video.

Reactions: Chris
https://m.traxxas.com/products/parts/8995-wide-maxx-kit
Worth it?

When it comes to over-the-top power and brute strength, the Traxxas Maxx redefines what’s possible in 1/10 scale RC monster trucks. Outfitted with the new WideMaxx™ kit, Maxx ratchets up the fun with a wider track for next-level high speed handling. We outfitted the new green X-Maxx with matching green parts for a truck that looks as good as it performs. See what happens when we unleash full throttle in this new action video.

Just saw that in my e-mail about an hour ago!!! I can only imagine how much money wouldn't go into my Jeep if I kept increasing my R/C garage... o_O
I already have
RC10 GT (x2)
Home built circle track Carpet car
Revo 3.3 extended chassis
Slash 4x4
TRX4 Scale/Trail Crawler
8th scale RedCat Truggy 5.9 nitro

Reactions: Apparition
Just saw that in my e-mail about an hour ago!!! I can only imagine how much money wouldn't go into my Jeep if I kept increasing my R/C garage... o_O
I already have
RC10 GT (x2)
Home built circle track Carpet car
Revo 3.3 extended chassis
Slash 4x4
TRX4 Scale/Trail Crawler
8th scale RedCat Truggy 5.9 nitro
I’m kind of the opposite in my garage waiting for install

PSC hydro assist
Rubicrawler
Rear Antirock
Second Viair compressor

only have an XMAXX

PSC hydro assist
Rubicrawler
Rear Antirock
Second Viair compressor

only have an XMAXX
That's my point, I already have the R/C garage over filled... I need to NOT spend more money on it and start dropping some coin on the TJ.😉

PSC hydro assist
Rubicrawler
Rear Antirock
Second Viair compressor

only have an XMAXX

I already have 75% of a 4.5 RE short arm lift, just need to get the remaining components like SYE and DC shaft, new front DS, rear springs, and then either regear the 44 and 30, or build my narrowed 14 bolt rear and Wagoneer front 44 before I put it all together. Wanting to run 35s for now eventually 37s

As long as you have 2 4S’s you are good to spend!!!!
I only buy batteries in pairs, it's really hard on them when you charge them back to back all the time. I have a total of 4 3S, 2 4S, and I even have a few 2S for the carpet car. They wouldn't let us run 3S in the races, plus that would be insane on an indoor carpet oval!!!