meangreen98's 1998 Jeep Wrangler Sport

meangreen98

TJ Enthusiast
Here we go, my first Jeep.
Just the color i wanted it.
Please bare with me, I'm not a photographer by any means

Day I got her (not my oils stains on the floor)

20170723_144443_HDR_Film1.jpg

Looking good. Are you interested in some springs? They are Moog coils, spec'd for the Rubicon/auto/ac with higher spring rates than stock. They ride great paired up with Rancho 5000X shocks. They have about 2k miles on them. They can be yours for the low price of, FREE.

They won't give you much lift, maybe a 1/4" but will certainly handle loads much better. That and depending on how many miles your TJ has they are a good refresh.

I was working in Richmond but recently changed stations and am out in Antioch. Let me know what you think and we can work something out.

Looking good. Are you interested in some springs? They are Moog coils, spec'd for the Rubicon/auto/ac with higher spring rates than stock. They ride great paired up with Rancho 5000X shocks. They have about 2k miles on them. They can be yours for the low price of, FREE.

They won't give you much lift, maybe a 1/4" but will certainly handle loads much better. That and depending on how many miles your TJ has they are a good refresh.

I was working in Richmond but recently changed stations and am out in Antioch. Let me know what you think and we can work something out.

Thanks but I'm actually in the process of buying an OME kit

Reactions: Rob5589