Measure Once, Cut Twice: A Story of Excitement and Impatience

They look good, they'd look a lot better with flares and if they weren't crooked.
You sure it's not the camera playing tricks? (Or are you lol-i am out here in the dark measuring lol).
20210421_211628.jpg
20210421_211642.jpg

Reactions: 5632
I suspected. It's dark and my wife is dragging her feet packing up the truck to leave tonight.
We've never actually been able to measure them because the radius at the edge of the door is very inconsistent. We just go by it looking like it is parallel and call it good. That and you know I had to mess with grinder boy above.

Reactions: taylormade73
No worries. Didn't take long to remove the backers, install the sliders and reinstall as a unit. I did have to go get more serrated flange nuts though. Savvy didn't include enough. I think they look really good though. View attachment 245726
Looks great dude! I was going to paint match all of the sliders, my jeep is black also, but I like the aluminum look! Give them a good test on your trip!

Sorry Blaine, McMaster got ya beat on shipping! I ordered them the day you gave the link, I got them the following day! 🤪

Looks great dude! I was going to paint match all of the sliders, my jeep is black also, but I like the aluminum look! Give them a good test on your trip!

Sorry Blaine, McMaster got ya beat on shipping! I ordered them the day you gave the link, I got them the following day! 🤪
Thanks. They'll surely get tested in Moab on some of the shit I'm going on with @jjvw , @tworley and Co.

I don't own a shipping company. I depend on others to do that and I'm only as good as they are. If I order from McMaster at night, I get it the next day. I will guarantee you that you paid way more than he did though.

Reactions: taylormade73
I don't own a shipping company. I depend on others to do that and I'm only as good as they are. If I order from McMaster at night, I get it the next day. I will guarantee you that you paid way more than he did though.
Oh I know, I’m just giving you shit! Your generosity doesn’t go unnoticed, either from favors or your knowledge.

I didn’t even notice his sliders were crooked till you pointed it out!😆

Reactions: mrblaine