Measure Once, Cut Twice: A Story of Excitement and Impatience

That’s an interesting color combo is there a story behind the choices? Also did you have the wheels powder coated?
The dash is body color. All the black bits are the darker green. Anything that was tan is now body color. Anything that was black is now the darker green.

Yes, the wheels are the darker green. The bumpers, wheels, rock rails, tire carrier bits and fender vents will be the darker green. Everything else will be the lighter green. The darker green is a lower sheen fine textured power coat. Ambient light really fucks with the pictures and the actual lighter or darker relationship. The fine texture makes them look lighter than they really are.

DSC_6003.JPG

Nephew finally got new shoes after all the work we've done to it. All that is left is the SYE for now. Im patiently waiting for him to tell how it took him 5 minutes to get up to speed on the highway with the new tires, so i can say i told you so about the gearing.
IMG_0859.jpg

...with a ton of brain picking on here lol.
I’m guilty myself. I have so much to learn. One reason I love this forum is you get solid help, stuff that works. Advice from guys that have pushed them to extremes, know all the nuances. I really think we have a good thing here.

Beautiful work.

I’m guilty myself. I have so much to learn. One reason I love this forum is you get solid help, stuff that works. Advice from guys that have pushed them to extremes, know all the nuances. I really think we have a good thing here.

Beautiful work.
I agree. I hope the great minds on here dont get tired of dealing with the trolls and shit starters.

Thank you.

Reactions: AndyG
You can really get o
I agree. I hope the great minds on here dont get tired of dealing with the trolls and shit starters.

Thank you.
This is one forum you can get on and just learn. Simply ask what to do, do it, and drive away in the Jeep and smile. No one is going to outthink those guys....especially when you have guys involved in the development of the parts. It embarrasses me for the guys that try to do that.

You can really get o

This is one forum you can get on and just learn. Simply ask what to do, do it, and drive away in the Jeep and smile. No one is going to outthink those guys....especially when you have guys involved in the development of the parts. It embarrasses me for the guys that try to do that.

Yep there is a lot of great knowledge and experiance on this forum with MOST people willing it share and help out others. I learn something just about every time I read a build thread.
And then if you're REAL special you get ignored by some too... I guess I'm a Troll or Shit Starter.