Measure Once, Cut Twice: A Story of Excitement and Impatience

Played around with the SL on the stiffest setting on the street today.

B15AB3FB-BAC8-4B82-9508-CB5465C458E9.jpeg

I was drifting around corners 😛 (edit: once or twice). Not sure I’ll keep it here, as I don’t know how it’ll perform off-road, but it sure was fun. I can only imagine how it’ll feel once I outboard in the rear.

Played around with the SL on the stiffest setting on the street today.

View attachment 362093

I was drifting around corners 😛 (edit: once or twice). Not sure I’ll keep it here, as I don’t know how it’ll perform off-road, but it sure was fun. I can only imagine how it’ll feel once I outboard in the rear.

I'm glad you're liking it and that it's working well for you. Keep the dirty side down...

Inside latch handle on driver’s side half door stopped working a while ago. Finally got tired of having to reach out to let myself out. Knew it was a broken plastic clip, and unsure if you can even get them anymore. So, I used a push nut retainer. Not as easy to remove as the clip, but it holds the fucker in place.
DD105C7E-05FB-4FD8-BEA6-84ABB0C30B0B.jpeg

DB7481CC-7422-45C9-928D-CCBC6E3A6A28.jpeg

228AED41-AF80-4D55-AD12-2DFE3AEF06E6.jpeg

B20D9F65-A8CA-42AD-BEDF-039FF2C0A93D.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like the UPS monkeys jumped up and down on your boxes too!

I just received my Savvy UA and it looks like it took a trip through JV. After paying $150 for shipping all the skid stuff came in one box, with zero packing material. The crossmember and other steel parts beat the crap out of the aluminum skid during the trip East! :(

I just received my Savvy UA and it looks like it took a trip through JV. After paying $150 for shipping all the skid stuff came in one box, with zero packing material. The crossmember and other steel parts beat the crap out of the aluminum skid during the trip East! :(

Yeah....I'm not paying 150 dollars for a pile of steel parts to be shipped across the country. I'll source material locally and make my own.