Measurements and spacing for “WRANGLER” and “Sport” cowl decals?

Vtx531

TJ Addict
I bought some new decals on ebay to replace the ones that I removed a long time ago.

Does anyone have a photo from Chrysler or anywhere online that shows the measurements of where exactly to place them? Like how many mm or inches above or below the body seam?

or if not, maybe someone could measure for me?

Greatly appreciated.

Side note: the ebay stickers don’t seem that great of quality. The edges are not straight and crisp. Big surprise, right?

78E43280-DD5A-4ECE-A6F1-0205D9B8B34B.jpeg

The outline of the originals is still on your Jeep if you look hard enough. It can't be completely removed unless you did it when the Jeep was 6 months old.
p.s. I'd return the defective one. I have OCD too and refuse to take meds, just like you. ;)

Last edited:
Those are the first decals I remove when I buy a Jeep. The outline of the originals is still on your Jeep if you look hard enough. It can't be completely removed unless you did it when the Jeep was 6 months old.
p.s. I'd return the defective one. I have OCD too and refuse to take meds, just like you. ;)
Good idea on looking closely for the outline.

I might be able to see the WRANGLER outlines but I resprayed the panel below that so no outline. And mine had X stickers originally but I’m giving it a promotion to Sport. (no aftermarket TJ X decals)

Reactions: TheBoogieman
Eyeball and a tape measure.... it turned out alright. Next time I will move the WRANGLER decal up just a bit. The “Jeep“ decals were already there so I just left them.

F2EF9C7F-0F7B-49C8-9DD4-62AF3F4A16EF.jpeg

Reactions: MichaelGH