Meatloaf

mxz800

Instigator
Supporting Member
I've been called the King of worthless information, and I've also been told by people I know if they were on a game show I would be their lifeline.

So if you're a fan of useless information watch Meatloaf talk about the day Kennedy was killed in Dallas. Everyone who was alive at the time remembers where and what they were doing. Meatloaf was doing things no one else was doing.

I was never a fan of his music other than casual listening so I wasn't one of the 44,000,000 that bought "Bat out of Hell".

A good piece of trivia however is that he finished a recording session with Ted Nugent (Free for All album) when he and his lead singer Derick St. Holmes had a fight that resulted in him leaving the recording sessions. Ted's producer got Meatloaf to come in for $1,000 bucks to sing the remaining 4 tracks over 2 days.

"Street Rats" and "I love you so I told you a lie" both got a lot of radio play in the 70's....

Reactions: Jack72
1642968676774.gif

I've been called the King of worthless information, and I've also been told by people I know if they were on a game show I would be their lifeline.

So if you're a fan of useless information watch Meatloaf talk about the day Kennedy was killed in Dallas. Everyone who was alive at the time remembers where and what they were doing. Meatloaf was doing things no one else was doing.

Enjoyed the part about him getting his start in showbiz. Would have been a great guy to chat with.

Reactions: John Cooper