Washington Mechanic recommendation either side of Snoqualmie Pass

Badgerbiter

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
My local shop is calling it quits in January so I would like to line up a shop to work with when needed. I live in Cle Elum. 2000 TJ
Let me know if there is someone you have been happy with!

My local shop is calling it quits in January so I would like to line up a shop to work with when needed. I live in Cle Elum. 2000 TJ
Let me know if there is someone you have been happy with!

My neighbor is a retired mechanic that might be willing to work on your stuff. What exactly do you need? Or just someone to do normal maintenance and such? He's the person who did the clutch on my daughters car.

Reactions: JMT
I have been using Reliable Auto in Cle Elum for stuff I deem “easier with a car lift”. It’s also easier to work in a heated garage. Several of Mike’s mechanics drive TJ’s so I assume they know their stuff, and I have nothing but good things to say about his business. He is closing this month for good due mainly to too much business and too few good mechanics. He said he lost some good people because they made more money at home.
I am entertaining lockers, and with 210k on the odometer anything could blow up. Engine, tranny replacement etc.

Reactions: Wildman
I have been using Reliable Auto in Cle Elum for stuff I deem “easier with a car lift”. It’s also easier to work in a heated garage. Several of Mike’s mechanics drive TJ’s so I assume they know their stuff, and I have nothing but good things to say about his business. He is closing this month for good due mainly to too much business and too few good mechanics. He said he lost some good people because they made more money at home.
I am entertaining lockers, and with 210k on the odometer anything could blow up. Engine, tranny replacement etc.
I know some fellow jeepers use rockridge 4wd over in your neck of the woods. Ive never had work done there myself. I personally have had great service, gear work etc. done at Northridge 4wd in Silverdale. They are well equipped, clean and knowledgeable. FWIW.

I know some fellow jeepers use rockridge 4wd over in your neck of the woods. Ive never had work done there myself. I personally have had great service, gear work etc. done at Northridge 4wd in Silverdale. They are well equipped, clean and knowledgeable. FWIW.
What work have you got done over there? Was contemplating checking them out.

I had full regear on my JK with associated wheel bearing and brake work. All sales staff were great. The shop crew were seasoned pros especially their gear man. Always a great experience.

Rockridge installed new Yukon Zip lockers last week. They replaced Dana 35 axles with upgrades. I like their work and interaction. Family and east side ownership.
I am installing the ARB compressor.