STICKY Member's Rides Forum Rules

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 28, 2015
Salem, Oregon
I made this sub-forum so that each member could have a designated thread where they could post photos of their TJ, almost like a gallery.

This is different than the TJ Build Threads sub-forum, as those threads are meant to follow people on their build progress, updates, etc.

This sub-forum is really mean to serve as nothing more than a gallery for each member's TJ.

RULES
  1. Each member is allowed ONE thread (unless you have more than one TJ / LJ)
  2. The thread title should read as follows: "Chris' 2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon" (Substitute my information for yours.)
  3. The threads should only contain photos of your TJ or things related to your TJ (i.e. parts you're installing).
This will keep the sub-forum clean, easy to navigate, and user friendly.

If you'd like, you can also add a link to your thread in your forum signature. This makes it easy for people to find your photos.

TJ2

TJ Addict
Dec 9, 2017
Panhandle, TX, United States
I have to be honest Chris, when I joined this forum, I never agreed to the rules and disclosure :)
It is too long and I did not have time to read it, and said whose idiot has the time to read all these? but it turned out that these guys in here are cool.

Donations

Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum's operating expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members.

Donate

Latest Posts

Ride of the Month

Congratulations to Kiwi TJ for winning the November 2018 Ride of the Month!

November 2018 Ride of the Month

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lmacetj