Members who 3D print?

Thanks all. I’ve been printing in PTEG, ABS and PLA. Just small stuff and playing with it with my son. Mostly toys and figurines.

would love to design some custom stuff for the LJ. Ideally like posted above to add some switches below the radio console. Converting the ashtray area into a functional set up.

just downloaded the fusion 360. Time to watch some YouTube

Reactions: lowranger
Bumping this old thread. My 11yr old has outgrown her TOYBOX printer, does anyone have experience with this one? Anycubic Kobra Go, 3D Printer https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B7R2BF9X/?tag=wranglerorg-20. They also make a $300 version but that’s the top of the budget.

Open to other recommendations on something that’s above point and click but not too complicated for a tween who’s into STEM.

Timely bump.

I know NOTHING about 3D design or printing. Had an item I found on Thingiverse printed at my local library for $4.50. I'd like to make a modification to the design, but have no idea how..

If anyone is fluent in the template design aspect and wants to help, I'd appreciated it. Short story.. I want a panel to replace the passenger airbag control unit on the center console. Found a printing template for it, but the design has two openings in the panel for a switch and indicator light that I would like to delete from the design so I can reprint a flat solid panel.

Timely bump.

I know NOTHING about 3D design or printing. Had an item I found on Thingiverse printed at my local library for $4.50. I'd like to make a modification to the design, but have no idea how..

If anyone is fluent in the template design aspect and wants to help, I'd appreciated it. Short story.. I want a panel to replace the passenger airbag control unit on the center console. Found a printing template for it, but the design has two openings in the panel for a switch and indicator light that I would like to delete from the design so I can reprint a flat solid panel.

If Google Sketchup is still around, that may work. I’d think any software that could edit it would be able to delete those features.

Reactions: MikekiM